All properties listed in this web site are available on an equal opportunity basis.
Special Offers (Limited Time)
Don't fall victim to those UNDESIRABLE tenants!
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS!
High Risk Tenants Cost Landlords 100's of thousands of dollars each and every year.
HIGH RISK TENANTSThey are negatively impacted when they are reported as having been evicted or as not having paid rent. High risk tenants use the lack of landlords being able to connect with other landlords to their advantage with minimal or no consequence. WA Tenant Bureau provides a consequence by identifying these Individuals to other landlords and property managers. Most high risk tenants will stop the abuse of these tenants when they are denied rent based on tenant history and when obtaining rent becomes difficult because of a negative tenant history.
When Tenants are AdvisedWhere High Risk Tenants are advised via Notice to Tenant that their Rent Payments are being reported to WA Tenant Bureau and that late payments and non payment will negatively impact their ability to obtain rent in the future, they are less likely to default.
Investing in a rental property is a risky business, however, when you join the 1,000's of other landlords worldwide, THE RISK BECOMES MUCH LESS!
Low Risk Tenants BenefitWhen their Rent Payments are reported in a positive manner and they can obtain a Certificate of Satisfactory Tenancy . Many tenants don't have a perfect credit history, but they are good tenants and pay their rent. Low Risk Tenants will make every effort to pay rent on time where they benefit from doing that and where it can be detrimental to them if they don't. Your tenant is more likely to be one you don't want to lose. Making WA Tenant Bureau a good resource for both the tenant and the landlord.
WA Tenant Bureau Can Minimize Your Investment RiskThe WA Tenant Bureau will minimize risk of rental income loss and make the landlord/tenant experience a more pleasant one.
Features of WA Tenant Bureau
- Free Tenant Search in the Worlds Largest Tenant Bureau Database
- Free Reporting to the Worlds Largest Database
- Free Local Lease Downloads Approved by Local Goverments
- Free Tenant Rental Application Send by Email to Tenant and Completed Online with Auto Searching and Reporting
- SAVE $1000's of dollars and Protect your Investments
- All this done on the spot while showing your property.
- Mobile App for Andriods Coming Soon!
- Record Keeping, Accounting, Chat with Your Tenant through the Landlord and Tenants Portals.
- Keep track of conversations between the Landlord and Your Tenants.